Molly had a pretty big day today. Involved her usual morning of napping, eating and playing mixed in with an afternoon adventure to St. Augustine.
- First visit to St. Augustine
- First mashed potatoes
- First fish (broiled Mahi Mahi)
- Crawling-like motion with true forward progress
- Came eye-to-eye with a seagull
- First trip to a marina
- First time on a floating dock
Santa Maria Restaurant
Went here for lunch today. Pretty good food, very fun setting with Molly. We sat over the water (restaurant is on a landing, so the description is accurate!) and they have covered vents you can open. Why? Our waiter brought us left-over bread, specifying it was for the birds.
Open the vent, drop the bread, watch the birds go nuts, watch Molly’s eyes bounce around! Very fun.